- Made final revisions on about one-quarter of the chapters of The Man Who Signed the City.
- Started reading and reporting for profile of Baltimore-washington area chef and restauranteur.
- Completed reading on book design.
- Created new cover prototype.
The weeks’ reading
- Thinking with Type by Ellen Lupton
- Dreyer’s English by Benjamin Dreyer
- From Oz to Kansas by Vincent Versace
- Alexandria by Nick Bantock
- The Morning Star by Nick Bantock
- The Pharos Gate by Nick Bantock
- Tolstoy, Rasputin, Others, and Me by Teffi
- The Years of Rice and Salt by Kim Stanley Robinson
- “Flaubert Again” by Anne Carson, The New Yorker
- “The Prophets of Cryptocurrency Survey the Boom and Bust” by Nick Paumgarten, The New Yorker
- “The Vicksburg Ghost” by Sue Hubbell, Grand Street
- “Six Glimpses of the Past” by Janet Malcolm, The New Yorker
- “The Myth of Whiteness in Classical Sculpture” by Margaret Talbot, The New Yorker